help-cgicc

VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.

From: Timo Kahkonen
Subject: VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:15:32 +0200

You don't have to install it, but if you don't you might want to build
static libraries to link against.  Download the package, unpack it, and try
the following:

% ./configure --disable-shared
% make

now copy the example cgis to your cgi-bin directory to make sure they work.

Can you say, to what directory should I unpack it? I have there (in the
server) html/cgi-bin -directory.
AND where should I write that "./configure --disable-shared"?

Timo Kähkönen