help-cgicc

VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.

From: Timo Kahkonen
Subject: VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 05:01:35 +0200

Thanks a lot. I succeed in running test.cgi and dns.cgi with your help. In
demo directory there was not upload.cpp or upload.cgi, but there was the two
others. I found this upload.cpp by other way and copied it to
html/cgi -directory. I tried to compile it (in html/cgi/) by:

g++ -o upload.cgi upload.cpp

But there came an error:

upload.cpp:28: cgicc/CgiDefs.h: No such file or directory
upload.cpp:29: cgicc/Cgicc.h: No such file or directory
upload.cpp:30: cgicc/HTMLClasses.h: No such file or directory

What could be wrong with this?

Timo Kähkönen