help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K

From: Steve . Pole
Subject: [help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:58:31 +0100 (MET)

Thanks for your help. I was actually aware of CgiUtils.h and ofstream
gLogFile (...) - that's why I defined DEBUG in the first place - but that still
doesn't solve the problem:

If I try to build the 'test' project included with cgicc with DEBUG set,
ofstream gLogFile is defined within the 'test' project, but I still get the same
linker error 'unresolved external symbol "... gLogFile"' when the underlying
cgicc library is built.

But even if that worked - does 'user-specified ostream' mean that I won't be
able to build the cgicc library at all with logging enabled unless I add
gLogFile myself ?!?