help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K

From: Alexander J. Oss
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] Re: How to log under W2K
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:46:39 -0500

If you're building a library, I'd think the linker wouldn't even be run,
much less generate any errors; the linker's only used to build executables,
not libraries.  Or did I misunderstand your second paragraph?

And I believe your third paragraph is correct: "user-specified" should
probably be "user-provided".