help-flex

Re: skelout patch

From: Danen Brücker
Subject: Re: skelout patch
Date: 10 May 2002 09:46:33 -0700

Here is the one that I've been using. Fortunately its still pretty
simple.

%{
/* h_compile_scanner.l */
/* H lexxing routines */
/* $Id$ */

#include "h.h"
#include "h_compile.h"

#include "h_compile_parser.h"

%}

%option noyywrap nounput reentrant-bison

%%

[0-9]+ {
        *yylval = atoi( yytext );
        return NUMBER;