help-flex

Re: bug(s) in 2.5.19 skel.c

From: Hans-Bernhard Broeker
Subject: Re: bug(s) in 2.5.19 skel.c
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:31:27 +0200 (MET DST)

On 17 Sep 2002, Akim Demaille wrote:

> Hans-Bernhard> Think of platforms where pointers don't natively exist,
>
> Question: will you run scanners on them?  (This is a true question)

I myself probably won't.  But that's just me, and I certainly can't speak
for the vast silent masses of users out there who might be doing such
things.

I'm aware this is on the borderline of maintaining utmost code
portability---but if it can be done without major hassle, I think it still
should be done.

--
Hans-Bernhard Broeker (address@hidden)