help-flex

Re: flex 2.5.21 released

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: flex 2.5.21 released
Date: 18 Sep 2002 09:20:13 +0200

>>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce Lilly <address@hidden> writes:

Bruce> Yes, and that was IIRC an automake problem; it first required
Bruce> one specific version of one tool, then another, and another. By
Bruce> the time it insisted on the 4th specific version of a tool
Bruce> which I rarely use -- and only 0.001 version later than what I
Bruce> already had available, I had to abandon it as it was taking too
Bruce> much time and effort.

Sorry, but I missed the original message :(  Is it possible to have a
description of it?  Automake 1.7 is about to be released, and works
hard at killing every last bit of bug, so any information is useful.