Re: [Help-glpk] Execution time

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Execution time
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:34:53 +0100

You might find these posts interesting. I've compiled Java interfaces upto 4.20 with no problem.

1. [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK and Java using SWIG (score: 36)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:46:00 +0100
NigelzGLPK.swg is the file in the pdf document in the section "The SWIG Interface File". I've attached a copy. Also I've attached a bug report I made to make it work. You will probably need to make t
/archive/html/help-glpk/2007-06/msg00000.html (5,085 bytes)

2. [Help-glpk] Bindings for GLPK (score: 4)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:47:23 +0100
SWIG is a software development tool that simplifies the task of interfacing different languages to C and C++ programs. In a nutshell, SWIG is a compiler that takes C declarations and creates the wrap
/archive/html/help-glpk/2007-05/msg00076.html (4,494 bytes)