Re: [Help-glpk] Makefiles for 64 bit Windows

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Makefiles for 64 bit Windows
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:51:20 +0400

Hi Xypron,

Thank you for your contribution.

I included your batch files, makefiles, and config.h for VC++ 9.0 to
build glpk under both w32 and w64 in the glpk distribution.

I also added preprocessor variable HAVE_LP64 in glplib.h to resolve the
data alginment issue in 64-bit environment. (Though probably it would be
better to specify the alginment boundary itself.)

However, I have neither VC9 nor 64-bit machine, so I am unable to
check if all this works correctly. Could you (or maybe someone else on
the list) please do that? If so, I will post you the 4.31 distribution
tarball.

Andrew Makhorin