[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: GLPK Implementation help]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: GLPK Implementation help]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:33:16 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: João Guedes <address@hidden>
To: Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GLPK Implementation help
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:01:19 +0100

hi,

i follow the instructions,
      * Install Visual-CPP Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express.
      * Install Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework
        4 without "Visual C++ Compilers".
      * Install Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
      * Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Compiler Update
        for the Windows SDK 7.1.

in the end i generate the glpk.lib file and add him to VS2010, but in
the tutorial says:
 "include the two GLPK source subdirectories src/amd and src/colamd"

how can i do that? its a VS2010 config? all others tutorial in the web
about glpk don't talk about it (they are about lower versions of glpk).

can you please help me?

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:

        > I'm using MS Visual Studio 2010, and in my project i include
        your lib,
        > and add your glpk.h to my addicionals c++ lib, but when i
        compile the
        > program i have a error on linker in all your funcions like
        this error
        > LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glp_add_cols
        > Can you please help me?

        Please download the original glpk distribution tarball and then
        follow
        instructions on the page
        http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows .

        The GLPK distribution tarball can be found on
        http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/ [via http] and
        ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/
        [via FTP]. It can also be found on one of FTP mirrors
        http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html ; please use a mirror if
        possible.

--
Cumprimentos