Re: Proposal for a Gnats 3.114 release

From: Rick Macdonald
Subject: Re: Proposal for a Gnats 3.114 release
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:33:31 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:

> At 15:54 04.05.2001 -0600, Rick Macdonald wrote:
> >I have a dev version of TkGnats that I should have released a year ago. If
> >I update my web page, will you include it in the gnats 3.114 release? It
> >will be tkgnats v3.0.18.
>
> Absolutely. If Milan OK's me handling this, you can just send it to me.

In the past, only the tarfile was put into contrib. The zip file is for
Windows (identical code but with lf/cr conversion), but don't bother
including both unless you think it's worthwhile.

http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkgnats/tkgnats-3.0.18.tar.gz
http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkgnats/tkgnats-3.0.18.zip

I found these additional changes and included them:

04MAY2001

o  Add an entry field to the print dialog to collect a title to put
   at the top of a printed report.  If the title entered is blank
   the default is used. (Thanks to address@hidden)

o  Fixes to the DeletePR function (only available when accessing
   the GNATS database directly on disk (not recommended)).
   (thanks to John Zuckerman <address@hidden>).

...RickM...