Re: CSS patch for gnatsweb

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: CSS patch for gnatsweb
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:12:31 +0200

At 15:17 13.04.2003 -0400, Mike Hoolehan wrote:
Hello,

please review the following patchfiles to gnatsweb.pl, CUSTOMIZE.vars, and
gnatsweb-site.pl, which together provide for CSS formatting of most gnatsweb
elements from a single CSS stylesheet.

I have modified gnatsweb.pl to place 'class' tags on most elements and text,
modified gnats-site.pl to link to a css page by default, and modified
CUSTOMIZE.vars to eliminate mention of the various colors and style
formatting which have been superseded by CSS formatting.  Finally, I
included a new css sheet that contains all the new styles, which the user
may modify to make his or her own look (though the default look I provided
looks pretty good, I think).

Thanks. I will have a look at this for Gnatsweb 4.1, but I can't promise that it will be soon.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer