Plans for 4.2?

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Plans for 4.2?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:03:12 -0600

Now that the automake conversion is complete, it looks like we should
start thinking about what we want in a 4.2 release.  Currently, the
TODO list looks like so:

[_] 33% Release 4.2: New Features & Bug Fixes
    [_] 66% Cleanup build infrastructure w/automake and autoconf
        [X] Replace Makefile.in with automake
        [X] Update autoconf
        [_] Start test framework via autotest
    [_] Mail handling enhancements
        [_] Mail-based manipulation of GNATS database (Mel)
        [_] Trigger-based mail format replies (Mel)
    [_] 33% Bug Fixes
        [_] PR#484: "send-pr --request-id" sends just a template
        instead of request
        [_] PR#491: Conditional "on-change" does not work for
        "require-change-reason"
        [_] PR#501: Safer open/fopen for gen-index
            : Needs to be rolled in an tested
        [_] PR#502: queue-pr doesn't correctly handle \r\n for