Re: error in edit-pr

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: error in edit-pr
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:51:48 -0600

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 12:39:09PM +0100, ecocode wrote:
> which version of gnats should I take to install on macosX ?  can you
> send me the cvs commands for getting the source ?

Sorry about the late reply.  I believe people have had success with
GNATS with both the 4.1 as well as the CVS version.  Instructions for
checking out the CVS source can be found on the Savannah project site:

        https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnats

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/