Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?

From: BK
Subject: Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?
Date: 7 May 2003 18:05:26 -0700

Ajanta <ajanta@no.spam> wrote ...

> I have "enhanced carbon emacs" here (v 21.3.50) from
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/mac-emacs/

I have heard a lot of good things about this build and I would love to
use it, but it requires 10.2 and right now I am stuck with 10.1.5
(can't easily upgrade because it's OSX Server => $$$) plus I would
like to provide information for both 10.1 and 10.2 users (the former
appearing to be the more challenging part).

But thanks anyway, this build appears to be very encouraging.

rgds
bk