Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support

From: Herb Martin
Subject: Re: lRe: MS Windows "Alt-Menu" support
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:09:55 GMT

> Well, that allows non-Windows users to turn the feature off.  But
> that means they're not better off than now, where the feature is also
> off (because it doesn't exist).
>
> My question was how to make life better for non-Windows users?
> I realize it's a toughie, so it's more a theoretical thing...

Well, the Alt release MENU key is useful IF you want it
so those that choose it might find themselves much better
off.  I really miss it -- F10 is soft of out of the way and
certainly not embedded in my fingertips yet.

Now, I need to figure out how to DO that.  But not tonight
or before Wednesday for that matter....