Re: Find all commands bound to key prefix

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Find all commands bound to key prefix
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:27:25 +0200

Am 04.04.2008 um 19:26 schrieb Tassilo Horn:
For me (Emacs 23) C-x C-v is no prefix, but `find-alternate-file'. What
is it for you?

The same. Therefore I chose my recommendation for the job.

I also assumed that Seung was trying to find a series of free key bindings to use them for his purposes. For this my method is not perfect: it works only on the key bindings known at this moment. Some extra-mode loaded later could introduce more key bindings ... or prefixes!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

There are three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who cannot.