Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:58:57 -0400

Xah Lee <xah@xahlee.org> writes:

    Execuse my French

Is that what language you write in?  It looks like poorly written and
proofed English.  Or, do you mean French is another programming language
that you're not proficient in?

    Ok, quickly typed out n no time to edit.

You're starting to see what I see.  You mentioned your typing speed---as
a secretary, I think you said---was `80 wpm'.  Usually, Xah, erroneous
typing doesn't count, it diminishes your score.  The way you type leads
me to believe that you don't touch-type well on Qwerty or Dvorak
keyboards.  I don't mean to insult you, but rather point out the
incongruity with your seemingly immense interest in ergonomic typing
configurations.  My experience has been that good typists, well, type
well ... in some language.

I hope you find a text editor and a mail list that you are happy with
some day.