Re: Is it possible to run rgrep in emacs on Win32?

From: Evgeniy Dolzhenko
Subject: Re: Is it possible to run rgrep in emacs on Win32?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:02:32 +0400

Since my comment about this setup being dog slow went unnoticed I'd like to reiterate find+xargs+grep are really slow on Windows on just moderately large projects, so I'm looking for a solution to this? Is it switching to ack?

Maybe somebody will post an example config for recent Emacs/ack versions?

Cheers,
Ev