Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 05:31:00 +0200

Sacha Chua wrote:

> You'll find your sweet spot.

The plan is to make 10 or so packs for MELPA
and leave it at that. I'm not a wiki or blog
person and apparently people in general (for
some bizarre reason) aren't fond of me (or
other people for that matter) posting source on
mailing lists/newsgroups. So hopefully MELPA is
a good, final destination for, again, hopefully
the best subset of all my Elisp.

> You are already totally qualified to write
> about the resources you find

... but I never find any.

You OTOH seem to find a lot! How about making
an "editor's pick" parallel edition to your
newsletter, where you don't bombard us with
links like the demolition of Dresden, but
instead pick 10 or so things that really caught
your attention, and write a paragraph or two
what they are and what it is you think is the
most appealing thing(s) about them?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573