Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 20:39:00 -0400

Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu> writes:

Hello, Emanuel!

> mailing lists/newsgroups. So hopefully MELPA is
> a good, final destination for, again, hopefully
> the best subset of all my Elisp.

MELPA makes it really easy for other people to try out your code, and
people often discover things by searching through the package
descriptions. I pick up new MELPA packages semi-reliably in Emacs News,
assuming my code doesn't have a hiccup.

If you're looking for that sort of stuff, the blog posts at irreal.org
come with a bit more commentary. I'd love to get back into writing more
detailed Emacs posts myself - maybe when A- starts going to school next
year. At the moment, I can squeeze in just enough time to filter,
categorize, and trim the links that come in via Reddit and other places.
=) If you or anyone else would like to try making a summary like that,
I'd love to link to it!

Sacha