help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] M4 bug?

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] M4 bug?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:33:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Joys of reading one's mailbox backwards: I have just found your previous
> message, it does give all the information. Thank you.

Sort by subject not date. :-) Just kidding...

I fixed one problem but not the final problem:

The changecom in radscripts.m4 resets comment character to "#" That's why
while TEST($# -ne 0); that second ")" is missed. I changed it to:

changecom(blah)
while TEST($# -ne 0);
changecom

and got the correct output for the while loop, but didn't fix everything:

usage() {
    echo "usage: radping login"
    echo "       radping -c caller_id"
    exit 1
}

set -- `GETOPT "c" $*`

while  [ $# -ne 0 ] ;

do
        case $1 in
        -c)
                CALLERID=1
                shift;;
        --)     shift
                break;;
        *)      usage;;
        esac
done

m4: unexpected end of input, unclosed parenthesis:
   ./radping.m4 at line 50

This makes my new line 50 the start of this if statement:

if TEST(x"$IPADDR" = x""); then
    echo "user $1 is not online"
    exit 1
fi