help-gnu-radius

RE: [Help-gnu-radius] radauth failures

From: Janzer, John
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] radauth failures
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:53:34 -0500

Charles -

Thanks for the quick response.

The location was fine at the top of radauth.  I had specified a
different port than the default for the radius server, but it hadn't
been changed in client.conf.  I updated it and now all three different
user authentications work as expected.

I'm assuming my other problems (other options not being honored) are due
to my non-standard placement of the radauth script.  Since I have auth
working now, I don't really need the verbose option anymore anyway.

JJ