help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] RADIUS-MySQL problem

From: scsi valli
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] RADIUS-MySQL problem
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:04:52 -0800

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for responding... I am currently upgrading SuSE from 8.2 to
9.2. Just wanted to work with the latest versions.

I'll recheck the port. But, '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'  was not
there. I observed that MySQL used /tmp/mysql.sock, while radius was
using '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' . I wasn't sure why radius used
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' ... I guess this could be the problem. How
can I make radius to point to /tmp/mysql.sock??

Thanks,
Shashi.