Re: [Help-gnunet] Strange things...

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Strange things...
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:20:16 -0500

Hi Frank,
could you check out the cvs version and try running that? Also,
#define DEBUGGING 1 and #define MEMDEBUG 1 in debugging.h
The cpu load on my 1ghz athlon is very low, but the memory usage
is not as conservative as it should be. Christian has replaced a
lot of the threaded code, which I think should utilize the cpu
much more conservativly. Thanks.
-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?