Re: [Help-gnunet] Content, anyone?

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Content, anyone?
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:26:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Christian Grothoff wrote:

> Well, I've found strange music and a jpg searching for 'mp3' recently, so
> there is definitely some content. Currently, we seem to have about 5 hosts
> running on average. We'll definitely need some more hosts in order to get
> decent search results, too :-)

After my initial message, there's been a positive content surge:
i've been able to locate and download some 1.4MB of jargon and a weird
map. There's also been a latex 2e intro and gnunet-0.4.1 archive,
but I didn't try to retrieve those. ;) All these with keyword
"test". Not bad! This is coming along quite nicely now.

> Well, bugs can be fixed - at least in GPL code :-)

Ahum, there's gpl'd programs so complex (or bad) that not
even the authors are able to fix them. ;) Perhaps in
their design there's a fl ... I won't say that. :)

Igor