Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-stats: Error sending request to gnunetd

From: Christian Muellner
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-stats: Error sending request to gnunetd
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:37:03 +0200

Hi Igor!

> Some other task might be using port 2086. You can check it with
>
> # fuser -n tcp 2086
>
> it will give a list of pids. See who the pids belong to (with eg "ps xa").
> Then kill 'em all with "kill". Restart gnunetd. Does the same thing
> happen again?

Thanks Igor!
Yes. This it was. A 'gnunet-insert-multi' process was running (a old zombie i
mention) on this port. I started about 20 such processes inserting content
(with -n) to gnunet so i could go to to bed :-).
I wonder because I could gnunet-stat at one shell and insert in another at
the same time. Hm.

Would be a nice option to specify a recursiv option to gnunet-insert-multi or
can i specify a space-seperated list of directorys (/test1/* /test2/* ?)

Chris

--

GnuPG-User