Re: [Help-gnunet] A few questions...

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] A few questions...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:34:44 -0700

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 02:14:25PM -0500, Christian Grothoff spake thusly:
> Which patch? 0.4.6b or 0.4.6c? The # of connections varies, I usually have
> between 5 and 15 [min 3, max observed 19].

I applied patch c which said it contained patch b also. I eventually did
get up to 11 connections so that is looking pretty good.

> Ah, that's the CRONDOT, a debug feature that was accidentially left active.
> Edit src/include/debugging.h and set CRONDOT to 0.

Ok.

> Restarting won't use more space, but it will do the work again (because it
> must check that the data is actually there). Use the "-V" switch to see that

Indeed. Ok, my node is running nicely now and I am able to make queries of
others. Thanks for the help!

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org