[Help-gnunet] seperate disk quota for migrated content

From: Benjamin Paul Kay
Subject: [Help-gnunet] seperate disk quota for migrated content
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:00:03 -0400

I'd like to allow content migration on my node. After running freenet for some
time, I appreciate how content migration can benefit the entire network.

The problem:
gnunet.conf only lets me specify one disk quota. It claims that content that
is indexed only (which mine is) does not take up disk quota, but I quickly
learned that to continue to index files I must make my disk quota bigger.
Migrated content also uses the disk quota. So if I leave content migration
on, I can no longer index files. If I leave content migration on long enough
to fill the quota, turn it off, and then increase the quota the benefits of
content migration are largely negated. Is there any way to specify one quota
for content I insert/index and another for migrated content?

Thanks!