[Help-gnunet] ARGH! error message

From: Hendrik Pagenhardt
Subject: [Help-gnunet] ARGH! error message
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:36:55 +0200

Tonight GNUnet died (after running for about one and a half day):

Oct 15 03:01:23 ARGH!
Oct 15 03:01:23 __BREAK__ at logging.c:220

Which means some component tried to allocate more than 40 MB of memory.
I don't see why this is fatal, but nevertheless it occurred. Under which
circumstances can this happen? Is there a configuration option I can
tune, which will prevent it? My system has 512 MB of memory and gnunetd
typically allocates about 35-50 MB of it.

Ciao,
     Hendrik