Re[2]: [Help-gnunet] ARGH! error message

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re[2]: [Help-gnunet] ARGH! error message
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:04:42 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Hendrik Pagenhardt wrote:

> My quota is 6144 and about 1GB of it is being used at the moment. It's
> probably also due to the fact, that I set my INDIRECTIONTABLESIZE to
> 130672. Is that too much? BTW, why did this option (and the explanation
> for it) vanish from contrib/gnunet.conf? And why is it still in
> contrib/gnunet.conf.root? The option is still used in the source AFAICT,
> or is it now obsolete?

Perhaps it was lost from the other config file when the
configs were pruned to be more user-friendly. However,
there should be consistency between the two configs;
either we return the option to both, get rid of it from
both, or keep it as some mystery wizard option that is
documented in a forbidden book, a dread tome kept under
lock in a cellar of a certain university near the
picturesque landscapes of new england...

Its a political decision in any case. :)

Igor