[Help-gnunet] help with database management

From: Benjamin Paul Kay
Subject: [Help-gnunet] help with database management
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:39:27 -0400

I am using GNUnet 0.6.0a with mysql as the DB. The pertinent lines of
gnunet.conf look like this:

DISKQUOTA = 5120
DATABASETYPE = "mysql"
DATABASEBUCKETS = 1
ACTIVEMIGRATION = YES

GNUnet has been stable since upgrading to 0.6.0a. But after indexing numerous
files, including an approx. 700 MB file, gnunet-stats shows:

# indexed files                         : 1
# size of indexed files         : 5360454
# blocks afs storage left       : 4284417

I can search and download all of my indexed files, but only one of them seems
to be showing up under gnunet-stats. What's going on?

Ideally, I would like to be able to:
- see what I have indexed/inserted (names, descriptions, keywords)
- edit keywords and descriptions for inserted files

Is there any way to actually do this? Or to at least get gnunet-stats to tally
all my indexed files? And more importantly, can others download files that
gnunet-stats doesn't see?