Re: Fwd: Re: [Help-gnunet] finding files & database management

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Help-gnunet] finding files & database management
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:28:31 -0500

Benjamin Kay wrote:
On Saturday 13 March 2004 06:13 am, Krista Bennett wrote:

Well, it's certainly something that could be done, and I'll see about
putting something like that in this weekend if I get to it as an option
for anyone who'd want to use it.

:-) This is why I love open-source stuff.

Re: indexed file keywords and description lists

Er, update, or something...

Clearly I didn't get it done last weekend, and haven't had a chance to do anything more than look at it before I got super busy for my boss and then ended up with my joyous family for Spring Break. I'll try to get it done this week. Just in case you were looking for it.

- Krista