Solved! (was: [Help-gnunet] Cannot start gnunetd)

From: leandro noferini
Subject: Solved! (was: [Help-gnunet] Cannot start gnunetd)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:02:01 +0100

Ciao a tutti,

as we  say in  italian: il bisognino  fe' trottar la  vecchia (something
like: the need makes the old woman run) I found a way.

I take the  gnunetd.conf from another machine, I  gave the gnunet-update
command and now it goes!

Thanks a lot for everything, now I will begin to play with this new toy!

--
Ciao
leandro