Re: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet on ubuntu 7.04 (feisty fawn)

From: frodon
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet on ubuntu 7.04 (feisty fawn)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:17:09 +0200

Hi Christian and thanks for the help you provided.

I wonder how i did not thought to perform a chmod on /var/lib/GNUnet, it indeed
solved this issue directly.

I can now run gnunetd and gnunet-gtk without errors but i'm still not able to
get results in any search including a search with the word "GPL" which is
supposed to provide results.

Anyway i will contact the folks on #gnunet as you advised  i think it will be
easier to solve my issue using IRC and i'm already connected to freenode so ...
I will keep you up to date about the gnunet ubuntu documentation, once i will
have a first version i will post the link on the mailing list.

Thank you for your time and the support you provided

Frodon