[Help-gnunet] How to start and transportation test configuration

From: Griera
Subject: [Help-gnunet] How to start and transportation test configuration
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:58:48 +0100

Hello,

I am on debian wheezy and new in the gnunet.

I use aMule, but now I would like to change to GNUnet. But I need some help
because I can not get it to work.

I have install gnunet and gnunet-gtk packages with the command:

  $ sudo aptitude --with-recommends install gnunet gnunet-gtk

I added my user to the group gnunet gnunetdns

  $ sudo adduser MYUSERNAME gnunet
  $ sudo newgrp gnunet
  $ sudo adduser MYUSERNAME gnunetdns
  $ sudo newgrp gnunetdns

I open ports 1080 on my Comtrend Gigabit 802.11n router (NAT -- Virtual Servers
Setup):

  Server Name: Gnunet
  External Port Start: 1080
  External Port End: 1080
  Protocol: TCP/UDP
  Internal Port Start: 1080
  Internal Port End: 1080
  Server IP Address: 192.168.1.20

and port 2086:

  Server Name: Gnunet
  External Port Start: 2086
  External Port End: 2086
  Protocol: TCP/UDP
  Internal Port Start: 2086
  Internal Port End: 2086
  Server IP Address: 192.168.1.20

I run gnunet-setup:

  $ kdesudo gnunet-setup

I check "Peer is behind NAT" and the "NAT ports have been opened manually". I
press the "Attempt automatic configuration" button in Network tab. But when I
click "Test configuration" in tab Transportation, appears a red cross (error).

I have read "Configuring NAT" in:

   https://gnunet.org/configuration-nat

but I can't find the solution.

What am I doing wrong?