Re: [Help-gnunet] How to start and transportation test configuration

From: Sree Harsha Totakura
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] How to start and transportation test configuration
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:55:48 +0100

On 03/26/2014 10:58 PM, Griera wrote:
> I am on debian wheezy and new in the gnunet.
>
> I use aMule, but now I would like to change to GNUnet. But I need some help
> because I can not get it to work.
>
> I have install gnunet and gnunet-gtk packages with the command:
>
>   $ sudo aptitude --with-recommends install gnunet gnunet-gtk

Hi,

I do not know exactly what is wrong with your setup.  That said, the
version in wheezy, i.e. gnunet-0.9.3, is so ancient that you may not
find any peers running it.

The current version is 0.10.0.  You may have to download and compile
from sources: https://gnunet.org/generic-installation

Regards,
Sree