help-gnustep

Building a library with tools that depend on it

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Building a library with tools that depend on it
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:49:25 +0100

Hi folks,

I am trying to write a GNUmakefile to :

  - Create a library "libPiranhas"
  - Compile various demos as tools that depend on the "libPiranhas"=20
target

I tried to include the "library.make" and use the "LIBRARY_NAME =3D=20
libPiranhas", but there is no libPiranhas created after compilation=20
(which goes well) :/

  So my RTFM-style question are:

  - How do I write a target for building a shared library from objc=20
source files
  - How do I write a target for building a tool that depends on this=20
shared library and properly links with it

Tia,

  -- Sébastien
 --
«Big lies, big times / This love is not what we're about / It's
too late, and I'm too straight / It's time to blow this fire