help-gnustep

Re: Building a library with tools that depend on it

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Building a library with tools that depend on it
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:02 +0100

Le mercredi, 4 déc 2002, à 17:38 Europe/Paris, Nicola Pero a écrit :

And I want to indicate that libPiranhas must be built before the tools.
Is there a variable I could set to do this ?

Include library.make before tool.make should make it.

I strangely still have problems with my makefiles: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lPiranhas" which seems to indicate that my libPiranhas (./shared_obj/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/libPiranhas.so) is not appended to the LD_PATH. Maybe this is a side-effect of the single makefile scheme ?

Cheers,

  -- Sébastien

--
«And never can a man be more disastrously in death than when death
itself shall be deathless.»