help-gnustep

Re: gnustep apps freez

From: Jens F. Prinz-Sander
Subject: Re: gnustep apps freez
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:00:03 +0200

Hi Andras !

I copiled all packages from scratch again, after I checked all reqirements
that are named in "Chapter 2. Check your system" on the GNUstep site.
Same result. >90% CPU usage and frozen. After that, I compiled
the 1.8.0 versions of the make and the base package. With these
versions the apps are working correctly. So either the currently stable
packages aren't stable, or the description on building GNUstep is
outdated, and there are some more Pre-requisites.
Try the 1.8.0 versions.

YenZi