help-gnustep

a few newbie questions

From: dani
Subject: a few newbie questions
Date: 28 Sep 2004 09:50:11 -0700

1. If I don't want an app to have an Application Menu can I simply do
NSApp mainMenu = nil or would that be a bad thing?

2. In Gorm, how do I remove a subclass that has been instantiated? I
can remove
my subclass from the "Classes" view, but it remains in the "Objects"
view and I can't figure out how to get rid of it there (Classes ->
Remove doesn't do anything).

3. In ProjectCenter, whenever I add class files to a project it copies
them to the Resources directory. Does there need to be two copies of
each file for some reason?

Thank you,

D.