help-gnustep

Re: Problems with GNUMail

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Problems with GNUMail
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:04:00 -0600

On Sep 26, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Holger Sebert wrote:
/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/GNUMail.app/GNUMail: Uncaught exception NSRangeException, reason: Trying to remove from an empty array.sage:

So I would be very happy if someone could answer the following questions:

1) Could it be a problem with my GNUstep environment? (I am using Gentoo with the lated ebuilds. Other applications run, as far as I can see, without problems, e.g. Gorm, Cenon, ... at least they don't terminate unexpectedly :) )

2) How stable is IMAP-support in Pantomime/GNUMail anyway?

It could be a bug in GNUstep, if you can get a backtrace, that would be good. Something like

debugapp GNUmail.app
> run
[get GNUmail to crash]
> bt

IMAP is pretty stable. I have a few problems, but it's not that bad.
Also try to ask on

gnumail-users@Sophos.ca