help-gnustep

Re: Problems with GNUMail

From: Holger Sebert
Subject: Re: Problems with GNUMail
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:55:32 +0200

Adam Fedor wrote:
It could be a bug in GNUstep, if you can get a backtrace, that would be good. Something like

debugapp GNUmail.app
 > run
[get GNUmail to crash]
 > bt

Even after I had re-emerged GNUMail and Pantomime with debug option turned on, gdb told me that there were no debug symbols ...

I reproduced the crash (which occurs when I select "Mailbox->GetNewMail->All"), but after typing "bt" gdb told me "No stack".

Did I use gdb the wrong way?

Regards,
Holger