Re: Warning message regarding string length

From: Kenneth R Leach
Subject: Re: Warning message regarding string length
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:30:57 -0400

Steve,

I will ask my developers about it and get back to you. I am not sure as I
do not write code. However, older compilers do not seem to complain about
it.

Also, I should mention that this code has been compiled under GCC 2.95.2
without generating this warning. Of course, that was a precompiled binary
release versus the source release we compiled for 3.3.1. Therefore, the
2.95.2 could have been compiled with some sort of option to not generate
these warnings.

Thanks.

for such purpose.

                      Stephen Gross

                      <sgross                  To:      Kenneth R
Leach/CIV/CSC@CSC
                      @darwin.epbi.cwr         cc:      help-gplusplus@gnu.org

                      u.edu>                   Subject: Re: Warning message
regarding string length

                      10/14/2003 10:44

                      AM

Shouldn't there be commas between each string?

--Steve

Leach/CIV/CSC@CSC