help-gv

[help-gv] gv for Mac

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [help-gv] gv for Mac
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:19:42 +1000

I installed Xcode and X11 and tried to fire-up gv from terminal. Errors.
It could only be raised from xterm but I could not get xterm going from terminal either... Finally I got it going but its reliance on the scrollbar-less xterm is a disincentive to using it.

Curves are not so wonderful but surfaces look good.
I need to learn whether there is an anti-aliasing on/off switch somewhere.

Thanks Karl,
Miklos