help-gv

[help-gv] gv for Mac

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: [help-gv] gv for Mac
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 01:14:33 +1000

Hello,

I'd like to try gv on my Mac. I've found X11 amongst the Utilities, but I can't raise it from the dead and so far I could not find any info on how to use it, how to produce an X window for gv or anything.

I don't think that I need the Xtools for this, so I am a bit confused re where to go from here.
Any pointer would be appreciated.

Also, if I can install gv successfully on the Mac, would it then use the Mac's resources (Quartz?) to do
the anti-aliasing job?

Thank you,
Miklos Somogyi

PS Where can I find a searchable repository of former e-mail exchanges?