help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Web page, team profiles, weapons & voxels

From: Kjetil Mehl
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Web page, team profiles, weapons & voxels
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:16:09 +0200

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Good evening!

Fantastic job you guys are doing!

> Amazing! ... (my own HTC Android had a fatal encounter with a car
> door, but I *almost* have a new one)
OK, good to know you have such an equipment (I don't), might be nice for
testing. I remember Kjetil Mehl did evocate the fact he'd likely work on such
a port. Any news?

Well, I started to work on a port using http://www.anddev.org/code-snippets-for-android-f33/sdl-port-for-android-sdk-ndk-1-6-t9218.html as a starting point. I didn't get to test much, but it looked promising. After the initial testing I have been kinda swamped and not able to progress any further on the port. :/

I really hope someone else picks up on the android port, because Liquid War would be awesome on a touch interface :-)

--
Kjetil Mehl
mehl.no