Picking coordinates off a plot

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Picking coordinates off a plot
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:43:17 -0000 (GMT)

Hi Folks,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on this front!

Can someone who knows, give the status of
"alternative" graphics for octave, which in
particular allow the coordinates of a point in
a plot display to be ascertained by pointing
and clicking with the mouse?

(I have a vague memory of hearing that the
most recent versions of gnuplot allow something
like this, but none of the versions I have available
seem to have it).

With thanks,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>