Re: Octave on Windows Server OS?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave on Windows Server OS?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:39:25 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Octave 3.2.4 mingw32 works fine on windows 7 64 bit. Perhaps it will also works
on  Windows Server
2008.  However, it works as single thread and 32 bit.

For 64 bit version, the maintainer of octave for windows perhaps are now
working for it as octave 3.4.
 I do not know when it will be completed yet.

Regards

Tatsuro