cvs notifications

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: cvs notifications
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:09:22 +0200

As per

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-pts-cvs-commit

I've asked savannah to forward cvs notifications to the PTS:

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105319

If I understand correctly, the notifications won't show up on this
list, but if you are interested, you can subscribe to them through the
PTS.

Also, there is a shishi-cvs list, and I've asked for all commits
(including package updates) to go there too.  It's available on
gmane.org as well.  (The CVS commit notifications for source changes
have broken again, my ISP filter out all port 25 connections...)

/Simon